We recommend using the boots for no longer than 2-4 hours per use. Boots can be worn in the stable or during turnout.
Legs should be clean before applying the boots. We recommend soaking in cold water for 5-8 minutes before applying to the leg. Gently squeeze out excess water. Under no circumstances should the boot be applied in its dry state.
Water of an ambient temperature may also be used as the fabric technology will lower the temperature.
*Do not leave to soak excessively – maximum 30 minutes.
Store in an airtight box or bag once dry for optimum wear.
If the boots go to body temperature, simply add cold water to reactivate. The boot can be in use during re-activation (left on the leg). Ensure dry spots are checked for at regular intervals – particularly on hot days.
High humidity (90%) will diminish the fabrics ability for the product to provide cooling.
Boots must be soaked in cold water for 5-8 minutes (maximum 30 minutes*), before use ensuring thorough saturation.
It is important to keep the boot saturated during use.
- Advanced water absorption technology provides cooling
- Soak in water for 5-8 minutes to activate (maximum 30 minutes*). No need for refrigeration
- Anatomically shaped
- Medical-grade cold water fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- 3D ducted sports mesh for air circulation
- Injury prevention
- Aids tissue recovery after strenuous exercise
- Easy wrap-around design
- Helps reduce swelling
- Secure Velcro fastening creates compression with silicone grip ends for ease of fitting
- Suitable for use in the stable & during turnout for 2-4 hours per use