A water- and windproof winter coat in stretch fabric. Good breathability and a warm yet light padding will keep you warm, dry and comfortable all winter and the reflective parts will keep you visible and safe. – 2-layer EquTex™ stretch jacket padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
– Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
– Recycled polyester fabric and padding with Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
– 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
– Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
– Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
– High collar with chinguard for comfort
– Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
– Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
– 2-way YKK-front zipper
– Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
– Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
– Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
– Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
– Lining with stretch panels for full movability
– Two zippered slits at back with panels in reflective fabric
– Inside elastic leg straps
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ ECO Classic Insulation 80/100 gr (recycled polyester)
Stierna Ladies Stella Winter Coat- Mulberry
An equestrian favourite- one of the best selling coats in the equine industry. Keeping you dry and warm this winter!
*second image to show design only